Monday, February 16, 2009

Creature Designs -- Michael Jaecks






















Hey guys. My name is Michael Jaecks. I'm a freelance Concept Artist and Illustrator living in Minneapolis, MN and working for clients everywhere the interwebs can reach. Davi invited me to join the blog and I'm pleased to be here. Here's just a sample of some work. Images 2 and 3 above were for Wolfgang Baur's Kobold Quarterly. Really great work from everyone here and I'm looking forward to seeing and sharing more.



6 comments:

Unknown said...

awesome creature dump!
I love that first one in the storm clouds and that scorpion too :)
man I gotta post more creatures here :P

Moai said...

Welcome to the blog, MJ!

Mike Corriero said...

Welcome MJ,
You already know how much I love that sand creature.. one of my favorites I've ever seen from you.

Michael Jaecks said...

Thanks for the warm welcome, guys! It's great to be here.

Loden said...

Welcome Micheal, very inspiring works ;) Looking forward to sse more!

anima-base said...

Gorgeous~~ Michael