Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Some Halo Wars creatures!

I was recently asked to add to this awesome creature blog. I love to create creatures and I think that this is a perfect forum for doing that. Some very inspirational work out here and I'm really flattered to have been invited. Anyway, I've been pretty busy and haven't had a lot of spare time so for now I'll post some "oldies" that were conceptualized for Halo Wars but I'm really excited about contributing here, so I promise to have some new images to post in the next week or so. In the meantime, I hope you guys dig...

thanks,

Bart




5 comments:

Moai said...

Welcome to the blog! Great textures and designs. The blue, four-legged creature is especially nice. I'm experimenting now with adding more texture to my creatures, so thanks for the inspiration.

Rice and Eggs said...

Thanks Moai, this is an awesome blog!! Everyone on here has some awesome creature designs, so I'm definitely inspired as well.

Bart

wallasaurus said...

lovely dentistry on the quadruped - has some real atittude! :D

(both are lovely btw)

Rice and Eggs said...

thanks Wallasaurus, I just looked at your latest post and it's fantastic!! I really appreciate your compliments.

RAE

Unknown said...

I love these - right up my alley